1. Bongamsa Temple : A 1,000+ year old Buddhist Temple that is only open to the public, one day a year (on Buddha's birthday).
2. Busan : A beautiful coastal area with all sorts of touristy things to see & do.
3. Palgongsan Provincial Park : A natural park (unlike more of the sculpted garden parks here in Daegu), it's filled hiking trails, temples and giant sculptures of Buddha carved into ledges.
4. Woobang Tower Land : Kinda like Disney World, only smaller.
5. Herb Hillz : An "eco-adventure park." I was there back in December for a photo shoot, and it was freeeeezing! Plus most of the attractions were shut down for winter.
Pretty cool, huh? :) Here's a look back at some of the fun things we've been up to in the past 15 months. (You can click on the images to enlarge them).
|They also provide all sorts of veggies, sauces, salts and spices to add to the meat. It was incredible and I can't wait to try it again!|
|My friend, daughter and I went out to lunch, and ended up getting photographed. |
A month or so later, we were featured on the front page of a local newspaper!
(I took the picture on the left).
|We went to Osan to do Christmas shopping and tried Hoddeok for the 1st time. |
It was so neat to watch and learn how to make it!
Apsan Park - one of our favorite places! This park is so beautiful, has all sorts of walking trails, is filled with beautiful stonework and sculptures, and even has a gorgeous Buddhist temple.
Not so exciting, but taking pictures of miniature dried fish was kinda fun. :)
Where you can find a Western clown on stilts, cupid, "Sexy Cookie" and
"Drunken Chicken" (sign just out of view), all in one spot.
|Seoul! This shot was taken from the 60th floor of the Sky Art Tower.|
|Seomun Market! This place is pretty awesome. |
All sorts of fabrics, buttons, beads, clothes and purses!